How to pack avocado toast for school lunch.

April 5, 2016

How to pack avocado toast for school lunch (so that it doesn't get messy and brown): My foolproof method | One Hungry Mama

I often pack avocado toast for my boys for school lunch and, whenever I share the pic on my Facebook page (where I share tons of school lunch ideas, by the way), I get the same question. . . over and over:

How can you pack avocado toast without it getting mushy and brown and plain yucky.

Well, here’s how.

Watch for my foolproof method. And when I say foolproof, I mean it. Avocado toast never comes home uneaten, and this from boys who won’t eat a banana with a brown spot.

I’m so thankful for this technique since my boys don’t believe in avocado in the mornings (unless blended into a smoothie). Now, I can pack this as a nutritious, meatless lunch whenever and know that they’ll come home with another veggie checked off the list, which relieves some dinner pressure. Phew!

If you watched the video and liked it, but sure to subscribe to One Hungry Mama on YouTube so that you get all my videos—new ones come out every Tuesday. And if you didn’t watch the video, that’s cool. . .  but you’re missing out! And while you’re at it, you can also follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter, and Pinterest. XO

1. Gowri says:

It looks cool. I am going to try it right away. Btw the lunch box looks good too. Can you let me know where you got that lunch box from?

2. We have been so likely to get at this website for pokemon go coins.

3. mabel says:

Hi, where did you get the metallic lunch box?

4. Mabel: It’s a PlanetBox – planetbox.com – we love it!!

5. Annie Stone says:

Hey, great post! I am looking forward to trying it tomorrow morning, so that my kids can take it with them at school. Do you know where I could find that lunch box? It looks pretty amazing!

6. Annie: It’s a PlanetBox (www.planetbox.com) and we love it. Dishwasher safe, we’ve had it for YEARS, seals up tight, etc.

7. mts to mov says:

it’s absolutely gorgeous converting mts files with mts converter. http://www.convertmtsfiles.net

8. Hearts game says:

We have been to get at this website for online playing hearts game

9. Kate says:

Hi- I’m curious how the toast fares in all this. My picky eater doesn’t like “mushy toast” or plain, untoasted bread.

10. Emonne says:

This worked great for my daughter’s lunch this morning & will be a new weekly staple. Thank you!

11. Jodie says:

Thanks for the video. Doesn’t the avocado stick to the Saran Wrap when you pull it off? Is the Press and Seal a better adoption than traditional Saran?

12. Anudzubiy says:

domperidone dose to increase milk domperidone-simpbreathabad17.tumblr food stuck in chest how to get it out