July 7, 2011
Summer is officially here and the kids are out of school… time for a family getaway! Are you planning a trip this summer? Will you fly, drive or sail? Whether you’re traveling by planes, trains or automobiles, making healthy choices when you’re away from home can be a challenge.
Join me on Twitter TONIGHT (Thursday July 7th) at 6pm PST/9pm EST where I’ll be talking healthy eating tips while on vacation with Healthy Child Healthy World and other smart (and hungry!) mamas and papas, hopefully including you. We’ll chat about your traveling experiences, best foods to eat on the go and more!
Check out the full list of panelists and get more info after the jump!
Full details on joining the chat can be found on Healthy Child Healthy World, but here are the basics on how to participate:
1. Follow @healthy_child and the panelists below.
2. Tag your tweets using #healthychild so everyone can see them.
3. Use this unique Tweet Grid to make following the conversation easier.
4. To be eligible for a prize, you must live in the US and actively participate in the party. The prizes are great, including a year’s worth of organic dairy products from Organic Valley!
Healthy Child Healthy World “Eating Healthy on Vacation” Twitter Party Panelists:
• Annie Urban (@phdinparenting) from PhD in Parenting, http://www.phdinparenting.com/
• Katie Newell (@healthnutfoodie) from Healthnut Foodie, http://healthnutfoodie.blogspot.com/
• Whitney Wingerd (@whitneyMWS) from Mommies With Style, http://www.mommieswithstyle.com/
• Melissa Graham (@sustainablecook) from Little Locavores, www.littlelocavores.blogspot.com/
• Nicole Betancourt (@parentearth) from Parent Earth, http://www.parentearth.com/
• Kia Robertson (@eatingarainbow) from Today I Ate A Rainbow, http://www.todayiatearainbow.com/
• Jennifer Schiff (@famdinner) from The Family Dinner, http://www.thefamilydinnerbook.com
And me! Stacie Billis (@OneHungryMama) from here, One Hungry Mama!
Please join us!