May 15th, 2011
Oh Peanut Sauce, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1. Cold Soba Salad
2. Peanut Sauce Glazed Salmon
3. Chicken or Shrimp Satay Skewers
4. Grilled Steak Salad with Peanut Sauce Dressing
5. Asian Cabbage (or Kale) Slaw
6. Grilled Tofu
7. Anything-you-want Stir Fry
8. Asian-Style Pasta Primavera (look at how delicious!)
9. Ground Chicken Lettuce Wraps
10. Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce for dipping
This sauce comes together in the food processor and keeps in the fridge for up to five days. Make it on Sunday to have on hand for the week. It’ll cut your dinner prep in half!
It’s simply a lifesaver. One sauce, endless possibilities. Grab the recipe for my favorite Peanut Sauce at Momtastic. Then ENJOY!